JOINT THESIS RESEARCH STAYS FOR STUDENTS
• Master students at the end of their study program
• research stays with a duration of usually 3 months
• at their host university, students are provided with a work place as well as access to the laboratory and test stands
• extend of funding: scholarship in monthly payments and travel allowance for travel costs
How to apply
In the beginning of each year, a call for applications is published in the news section of the ide3a website. Students can chose between different thesis topics, and apply for their chosen topic through the application portal. Further information on the application process as well as requirements and documents will be provided on the website. To not miss any news subscribe to our student newsletter.
RESEARCH STAYS FOR PHD CANDIDATES
• research stays with a duration of up to 6 months
• the extend of funding depends on the host country (there are different scholarship rates for the different countries)
Please contact us if you would like to apply, or if you require further information.